What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A program teaching you how to build a huge targeted community in less than 15 minutes a day
- Teaching you Kim’s secret system to not only find key influencers, but actually connect with them
- Teaching you how to clean-up your followers automatically to get only targeted leads
- Teaching you which automation and tools to use and how to use them to drive growth
- Teaching you what a “highly-targeted” Twitter following is and why you need one
- Teaching you what the 5 key Twitter growth performance indicators are
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Twitter Growth Domination 2.0 scores 70.93/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://tweetdomination.net/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: tweetdomination.net you’ll also be taken through to tweetdomination.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)